First Quarter Reflection

I think the first quarter of school went well. I was tardy only once. I only got 1 falcon foul which is not bad but my goal was to not get a single falcon foul but I failed. In Ela, we learned the typical things like theme, plot diagram, signpost, etc. we did a Personal Narrative, test, plot diagram paper, etc. Next is math which is the strongest subject in school for me. I got 2 4’s and the rest 3’s. We learned about surface area, number line, fractions, rational numbers, factors, multiples, positive and negative numbers, and coordinate plane. In social studies, we learned about the mystery of Ötzi, civilization, pre-history (Paleolithic age), and Neolithic age. Moving on is science, we learned about patterns of interactions, photosynthesis, and food chains. Advancing, we have PE. We did soccer, ultimate football, and flicker ball. Finally, we have STEAM. We learned about foot orthosis and made prototypes. The thing we did was building toys with wooden blocks. Unfortunately we didn’t finish it. That’s basically what I learned/did in the first quarter.

Comments